anyway. the clock struck 12 sometime ago, it is officially 16th september a.k.a. malaysia day (a.k.a. the day we pretend we care about east malaysians beyond robbing them of their natural resources).
(from now on i have to write all political shit in english, kena hati hati "bro")
if anwar manages to take over this country tomorrow or before the end of this month, this is what i predict will happen:
- chaos will ensue, the racial stability of this country will be forsaken! i don't know why or how but this is what the ministers and the media have been repeating everyday - so it must be true!
- if it turns out to not be true, then malays, chinese, and indians will start to integrate more than ever, we will all start to become more harmonious, the previously agonizingly slow process (if any) of assimilation will be sped up considerably - and i say EUW, keep those immigrants away from me pleez.
- anwar will sell this country to either the chinese,
- singapore will re-join malaysia and eventually try to take over this country. they will however fail, because while they're busy trying to conquer us the singaporean malays (we all know singaporean malays are jb rempits who just happen to live much.. souther) taking care of their homeland security will take over their nation. the singaporean chinese will end up stuck between jb and singapore. all i can say is, i hope all those years living on an island has taught them how to swim.
- syed hamid albar will put every prominent leader from PR into isa, citing that their lives are in danger and the police need to protect them (ironically, from his own party). this massive mass of irony will negate existence and we will all get sucked into a black hole.
- as a last ditch effort to salvage their power, umno will go one-up with their "clever" tactics and accuse anwar of having sex with a sheep. on whether the sheep will swear about it, we'll have to wait and see.
- iron maiden will finally come to malaysia (picked out the random hat).
- fuck seriously i just ran out of ideas, and i'm a bit tired, and mellow. i'll just have to procrastinate. and this is very clever what i'm doing because by later today some shit will happen and i don't need to predict anymore. whaukgheaukga. i call it strategic procrastination. i should be a politician.