Friday, July 04, 2008

don't ever fucking question that

you make me feel oblivious to everything around me. you are the only one who could hurt me, and you always try not to. i am so sensitive, i am touchy, anything people say can affect me no matter how small, a breeze of wind could hurt like hell if you're skinless, let alone fire ants. but no more. maybe you are pampering me, you distrupt the creation of my own defence mechanism. but i am tired of being independent. i want to be a parasite, i want to be that little sparrow standing straight on an eagle, you are the eagle soaring through the sky looking for a rat to snatch. i can be your eagle too sometimes, we will be each other's eagles. we take turn to be sparrows. you are my guardian angel, you will rain fire and brimstone over assholes who try to hurt me, you will shoot lightning at assholes who disgust me. you are my george w. bush, you will make everything disappear, you will conquer anything that needs conquering. that did not sound right but let me continue. you are my cleopatra, you mesmerize me, it doesn't matter that you don't even give a fuck about me. words can hurt me, but not when you're around, only yours could, and you always try not to. when i put my dick in your pussy you will squeeze it like it was diamonds that i'm trying to take away although it's actually my dick that belongs to me, but you can have it for a quarter of a second, before i take it back, then give it back to you, and so forth, you like it when i'm teasing. because when i tease, you get all wet, and you feel embarrassed because you don't want to cause flashfloods, you care for other people's welfare. if you start a flashflood in our room with your vaginal discharge, we will drown together, out of breath, we will look at each other panicking. and then i will open the door, and introduce your vaginal fluids to the world. only to suck it all back cause they can't have that shit, it's all mine. when you see the doctor, i won't let him touch your breasts, for it is all mine. to have something that has free will, but i can claim as all mine, all mine.. all mine! is the most beautiful feeling in the world. unfortunately, you don't exist, fuck you, why can't you exist? exist now! you don't exist, so here i am lying down in this bed, feeling like shit, looking at the ceiling, wishing i could just submerge into the ocean and start fondling the cock of a blue whale. ARGKH i suck.

No comments: