Sunday, January 13, 2008

you got what i need

Remember fridayfive.org, I actually did that shit some years ago. What a cliche blogger I am. Am happy to be one. Being different is wayyy too hard.

1. 10 years ago what did you think you would be doing now?
You know 10 years ago I was in Uni. I was stoned as fuck and I didn't even smoke a shit. So I had no business trying to think about the future. Although I must've at one point think in 2007 the world would be invaded by aliens, reduced to a wasteland, and I'm a barbarian in fur underwear with a big sword rescuing and making love to my current crush who's dressed up like she-ra. Good times sigh.

2. Where do you think you will be in 5 years from now?
On stage. Kanye West and 50 Cent opening for me. I tell both of 'em to get me mah 100 plus bitch backstage. They both race to get it. Fucking lame cunts.

3. Do you live life one day at a time or look to the future?
I doubt I even live life at all. FUCK YA LYFE

4. Do you wish you could go back in time and undo something in your life?
I wouldn't be me if I did a lot of things right. Plus time travelling is TOO MUCH WORK. Even travelling period is too much work. I have to do that for a holiday in a few days. Urgh.

5. If you could send a message back in time and give a younger version of yourself some advice, what would it be?
Don't take school and education and all that too seriously, well dude I know you don't take it that seriously anyway but seriously don't even take it the way you take it even though it's not that serious.

No comments: