Thursday, October 18, 2007

little miss strange

I was chatting with my once best now NORMAL friend (wakhugukeaga) and something was brought up about meeting ex-girlfriends. I only have one but I can as fuck imagine various scenarios of meeting an ex-girlfriend I lost touch with for years cause she's a cunt.

In a shopping mall, an old school one, something like Subang Parade. She's pregnant, while attending to another one of her beauties. I walk up to her and look at her. She looks at me. I do this (refer to the fucking image dunn). She smiles. I walk past her and recommence with life as I know it.

In a shopping mall, an old school one, something like Subang Parade. She is now a whore, she calls out to me, I go "do I know you, whore?" she goes "bla bla bla bla bla", I go "whatever, whore", then I walk away.

Okay I'm actually having writer's block, whore. I'll come back with more talk, whore. Wuhkahgkeahkugugapeace.

No comments: