Thursday, August 30, 2007

Where have all the nouvo bimbos gone - I'm blogging about blogging, I'm officially a blogger!

The roads are darker - brand new, manholes are being patched up due to elevated tar, some trees are trimmed. Kids, the elections are a-coming! I would love to give a fuck but if I gave a fuck the fuck will end up nowhere and I'm better off keeping the fuck to myself. I'm building a prison cell for my fuck so that it'll never stray. Fuck all'a'yall, fuck me.

I'm comfortable this way. When everything is fucked up, it won't make much of a difference if you fuck up, so you can basically fuck up all you like as long as you know how to spurt excuses which comes naturally since they say I have a little bit of malay blood in my welshness.

A lot of bloggers love to blog about blogging. I've read some blogs of people who I think are douchebags and they just love to blog about blogging.

Well fuck that, to me, the essence of blogging is = female + bimbo + gossip. That's the main reason I started reading blogs back in 2003 or suttin'. I did start my own blog but it's NOT WORTHY. This blog is just for me to scribble. Look, back in university I'd have a small sketch pad in which I would scribble whatever to get through class. This blog is my small sketch pad to get through life. You don't really have to give a fuck about me or what I'm writing, cause yeah well fuck whatever bitch yes cunt. But a proper blog, the supreme optimum chosen race blog is all about female + bimbo + gossip. I think they're extinct, every bimbo alive have been brainwashed by douchebags into thinking they're not good enough and now they think too much and start to even think about the meaning of life.

You fucking douchebags, I'll shove a hose up your ass and squirt hot coolant fresh from an overheated car engine through it.

Let bimbos be bimbos, I love them, I loved their blogs. I loved the gossips and the stories and shit, oh yeah that bitch took her best friend's boyfie, that slore thinks she's cooler than her she stared at her and she backed off, she went clubbing the other day and some whore was feeling up her boyfie she bla bla that bitch is a cunt that whore is a slut bla bla bla lots more I can't think of anything cause honestly, I'm merely a male specimen unworthy of trying to think like you, dear bimbos. It takes a higher level of intelligence only Einstein could figure out if he went further with his 4th dimension study.

Thanks to the douchebags, they're a dying breed, everybody has some form of made-up intellect these days, everything has to have a thing about it that is a thing that makes it a thing. Well fuck off, bring back the bimbos. Bring back the ruthless gossips. Bring back the i-got-backstabbed-by-a-whore stories! GALOREEEEEEEEEEEE!! Bring back the fucking monkeys! Kill any blogger who don't include the words female, bimbo and gossips if they're writing about blogs or blogging.

Look to make you understand better:

Humans
Chosen race = whiteys, jews, and arabs

Bloggers
Chosen race = bimbos

And no I don't wanna hear about shopping or products or hanging out with friends, I wanna hear about backstabbing sluts, clubbing, sluts, cunts, and whores.

There's probably a lot of fun I'm missing, so if you know of any blogs keeping this old school tradition link me up I'm running out of blogs to enjoy.

And don't give me tranny blogs, I know they're fun for a while back then when I was an intern bored in the office with nothing to do *kosser mak*. But at home with a lot of wanking and crying looking at all the friendster/myspace chicks who will never pay attention to me - to do, they're not that great. You can only know something's great when you'd be going out your way to enjoy it. Like the bimbo blogs, back in uni, I would have a research thesis to finish which is very tempting since I just LOVE DOING WORK wakhuegaddhdauhkga but I would go out of my way and spend a few hours to read bimbo blogs for inspiration. Run out of money to pay for the cyber cafe. It's okay I'll have time for the project, I could do it tomorrow, I could extend another semester, no problem, bimbo blogs bring it on. End of that.

So what's up with this whole hype about having adverts in blogs and making money off it. It's quite dope innit. Well as long as it doesn't make your blog look like a pile of shit, cause I've seen this one blog belonging to this super "religious" douchebag who I swear will eventually end up in hell. "but I'm religious and shit?!?!" STFUSTFU DOUCHEBAG *THROWS DOUCHEBAG INTO HELL*. His fucking blog is a fucking mess, the ads were distracting as a mufucka. As much as I would like to thank his inability to have accessible content on his blog as it avoided me having to read his shit and get pissed off, a douchebag's a douchebag and he should get shut the fuck down.

No comments: