Monday, October 17, 2005

Songs That Are Too Good To Be True

Jeah jeah. A few comes to mind.

The Platters - smoke gets in your eyes
(written originally for musical "Roberta" 1933)
I first heard this shit when I was like, what, a kid probably 6-10 years old, I don't remember, what I do know, I still have the same feeling hearing it now as then. Beautiful song. How the fuck he sing like that, and I have been hearing this song nearly all the time, everywhere, haven't got bored of it. I think it's the best song in the world.
"Now laughing friends deride,
Tears I cannot hide,
So I smile and say, when a lovely flame dies,
Smoke gets in your eyes"


Bob Dylan - man in me
Too sweet. I first heard this song in one of my fav movies, The Big Lebowski, one thing that made this movie endearing was definitely the music. I can't get enough of it, the melodies are just, flying in the sky with your back on earth.

Babyface - everytime i close my eyes
I lurrrr this song. It's too jiwang, and everytime I hear it, I'm luvin' it.

The Beatles - across the universe
Another song that's like, you're flying across the sky. Melodies that you can't fuck it.

Vell. Basically I'm sure there's a lot more, but that'll take a lotta brainwaves to think about and write whatever, so like whatever (dipset style rhymin' namean). So bacisally none of my 1 or 2 readers are interested in what happened next in the Cerita Yang Agak Pelik shit. Anybody wanna know really?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! You guys suck madass.

No comments: