Monday, December 31, 2007

tak kelakar betol ah kau nih, macam lembu

After a good wank, sleepy, and right before I sleep. For some gotdamn reason, my brain recited this really really bad joke to me:

stranger: so 2008 is coming, what's your new year resolution?
me: same as last year
stranger: what was that then?
me: same as the year before it
stranger: ok, what was it?
me: same as the year before that one
stranger: what was it?
me: same as the year before that one too
stranger: it was?
me: same as.. (interrupted)
stranger: STFU! just fucking tell me what it is already!
me: actually.. it was 'nothing'
stranger: then why make a big deal about it with all the same as the year same as the year before bullshit you cunt!
me: cause I was tryna make something out of nothing
*stranger walks away

Funny? No? Okay?

No comments: