Monday, December 20, 2004

Friendster Update

Popular searches in my network :


  1. aku membuka colinya

  2. wholesale hip hop clothing

  3. celah peha

  4. main ngan kakak

  5. coliku

  6. clubbing clothes

  7. new hair styles

  8. sorong tarik

  9. Siti Nurhaliza ramli MS

  10. CLUBBING CLOTHES



Yeah I know, I have many perverts in my friendster network. But, for the love of windows98, fuck is up with "clubbing clothes"?! Who the fuck searches the internet for what to wear to go clubbing? Isn't it just too simple, just wear something very small and dark (For the ladies cause if someone who searched for this is male, he doesn't deserve to live). Not that I go clubbing, but oh well, I like to pass by the spots to cleanse my eyes, usually I don't notice the clothes cause I'm focusing on the more delightful parts, but if I do it's usually something dark and hardly visible.

But still, the idea of someone logging on to the internet and seaching for "clubbing clothes", it's just too ridicilous, too fucking funny. Wakhrahkgakhghka. What a dumbass. Hahaha, and for the icing on the cake, the idiot probably couldn't find something satisfactory so he thought searching for "CLUBBING CLOTHES" (All caps) would return better results. Warkhakhgkahgkahgkahgkahkgahkghka. What a dumbfucking dumbass.

Oh and don't get me started on the "wholesale hip hop clothing". What a fucking disaster. Search for BE ELEMENTZ and you will find all the clothing that you need to be that fucking clown in the Royal London Circus. It's bad enough they try to enforce themselves as one of the elements of hip hop, then they had to do the inevitable, design ugly clothes, no it's really ugly, frankly, there are a lot of street/hip hop wear that look stupid, but this is the pinnacle, one of the great mysteries of the universe, how could you do shit like that and get away with it? Seriousfuckingly, I don't fucking get it. You can be the most commercial, cliche, pop, capitalist or whateverthefuck you wanna be, it won't piss people like me off as much if you just fucking do it well. If they're gonna sell all this shit off outside of Malaysia, I hope they use the name of a fictional country, cause I can't bear that shit being from Malaysia. Oh well, it's all in the name of "hip hop".

No comments: