Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Rio's Return



Aaghhhhhhhh! ECSTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gAAAARGKHhhhhhhhhh wuuu kaaraaagkhhkhka glory glory Man Uniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited. Argh, at last, I am happy. I was happy that Rio is back, however I was also real worried because he hasn't played for 8 MONTHS!! However he looked as if he's only missed 8 matches! I worried so much as I was, fuh, he played so well, reminded me why man utd missed him so much. The defence was excellent, allthough it was a 2-1 victory the visitors technically didn't score a single goal, it was an unlucky own goal. Even the attack was great, it's about time everybody else started catching up to Ronaldo who was superb as always. I must say all 4 defenders did very well. They were defending with all they got. However I do think Alan Smith instead of O'shea would have been much nicer. Forget about it. What a match for Rio to return tooooo. Fuhh Fuh FUh FUhhhhhhhhh. Gaaargkhhhhh GA GA GA GAAAAARGKGHKAKGHKAHKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Peace!

2 comments:

Chibster said...

PINK?????

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....

Unknown said...

hahahaaaha.... wei.. tarak kaler lain kaa mat....