Thursday, July 13, 2006

Smart Never Relevant

here, READ THIS

A quote :-

Syed Ahmad Johari, a public school teacher, who wears a serban and also dons a jubah (robe), said he would discuss with his lawyers the probability of taking the matter to the Syariah Court.

“Although it is a defeat for me, it is a victory for Islam because this issue has been brought to the highest court of the land. At least, the public would be aware of it,” said the 48-year-old father of six sons aged nine to 18, who all came to court together with turbans.


And I say, what the fuck? Who the fuck are you to represent Islam?

No, this is a defeat for Islam, and a victory for FASHION STATEMENT, so fuck off holy one, fuck the fuck off.

I wouldn't mind if they were fighting for rights to pray at school, THAT would be a fight for Islam, but this petty bullshit, why don't y'all take off the turban, and use the money you would spend to buy it in the first place to donate to the plight of Palestinians or something, I'm not saying y'all don't donate, but maybe you'll get a few more ringgits more by ignoring fashion and those few ringgits will fucking COUNT, fucking believe me.

Fucking idiots. I love Islam. I just fucking hate a lot of Muslims, maybe we should start converting Jews into Islam, them are some fucking smart peoples.

No comments: