Friday, September 30, 2005

G-Unit

I'm having an orgasm listening to coltrane's pursuance.

It's like a a-a--a-g-a-a-a - -a-aa ahands wailing.

Whatever yo.

MmmMMMMmmmmmmMmMMMMMmmmmMMmmmmmm.

Why is it that after I drink coffee, I get sleepy and berakky at the same time.

I always thought drinking coffee would make you not sleepy.

I hardly drink any coffee in my life except when I don't want to be sleepy.

But then again what's the point of drinking alsdlhwkhqfkahfaaa this is getting nowhere.

So how's your day been lately? WHoever the fuck you are.

My day has been, errrrrrrrrrrrghhh, oh actually I just woke up, I shouldn't have opinions or an opinion about my day.

Oh and Miss Laydiefa, yes please can I borrow please, I have mighty movies at my disposal, be glad to exchange shit, maybe I call you or msg you then we can arrange something, no I'm not trying to get you to re-arrange the furnitures in my apartment. I don't have an apartment, what a fucking loser.

You know what pisses me off? Drivers who speed on the slow lane and then flashes the light on a slow driver on the slow lane eh wait have I written about this? I can't remember, oh well, ever notice how we always repeat the same story over and over again to friends, you do get a sense of dejavu but you dismiss it by ensuring yourself that that waas because you have told the story to your other friends but the fact is you've actually told the story 5 times to the same person as you confidently assume you told it to 5 other friends. So to make amends, what you do is just untell the story 4 time to the one friend, and retell it to 4 different friends, conclusively what you get is the same story told once to 5 different persons, just perfect. I always have a solution to everything, I'm so proud of myself.

Have a g-g-g-g-g-g-g--g-g-g-great day! G-Unit sucks. Peace.

No comments: