Monday, May 16, 2005

62

Bob Dylan - man in me

Survey time. 62 soalan. HAMBIK KAU!

1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
Erm. I don't know.

2. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
Water.

3. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Err. I don't know.

4. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
I want wings muthafuckah, can fly one.

5. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
Err, don't know.

6. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
Whatever.

7. Are you a pyromaniac?
No. Scared of fire.

8. So you have too many love interests?
Not sure.

9. Do you know anyone famous?
Don't think so.

10. Describe your bed.
Never made.

11. Are you spontaneous or planned?
If I was spontaneous I might have a hard time trying to answer this, if I'm planned, I might have a lot to write. I don't know.

12. Who would play you in a movie?
Johny Depp. Wakrahkhkga.

13. Do you know how to play poker?
Yeah. When I was 14, I started playing strip poker, and that was also when I learned how to wank.

14. What do you carry with you at all times?
Wallet and Cellphone.

15. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Everything around me. The people, the place, the t.v, the music. Shit, if I start thinking about my childhood, I'll go crazy for a while, it's too different, it's too magical.

16. Are you happy with your given name?
Most def. Big ups to my Parents.

17. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
A few billions. Try me.

18. What color is your bedroom?
My sister painted it pink, oh well I learned to get used to it.

19. What was the last song you were listening to?
Bob Dylan - man in me

20. Have you ever been in a play?
I think so. The play was lead by a bunch of faggots who were my seniors, and all the actors involved, my batch, were the gangsta like guys (I was the only nice guy), it was very ironic. Warhkahkkhga. Then after the play, the faggots got scolded by the gangsta seniors cause they made my friend dress up as a girl. The play was funny as fuck though.

21. Have you ever been in love?
I think so. But I'm not sure.

22. Do you talk a lot?
Definitely no.

23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
Yes and yes.

24. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
Not really.

25. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Definitely.

26. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend or your friends?
No girl for now, so friends.

27. What is your ideal marriage location?
Heaven.

28. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
Guitar, or piano.

29. Favorite fabric?
Comfortable ones.

30. Something you love and hate?
This question requires a fucking book for an answer, I ain't doing that.

31. What kind of bedding do you use?
How should I know.

32. What's the one language you want to learn?
Spanish. To impress the girls.

33. How do you eat an apple?
I don't know, middle first then the rest I guess.

34. What do you order at a bar?
Milk. Ok really, I don't go to bars.

35. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
Nope

36. Do you have tattoos?
Nope.

37. Do you drive a stick?
Don't know.

38. Favorite trait of the opposite sex?
I don't know, boobs? Pussy? Fucking personality.

39. What's one trait you hate in a person?
I can't decide.

40. What kind of watch do you wear?
Not a watch kinda guy.

41. Most frivolous purchase?
What's frivolous?

42. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
Not sure.

43. What are you best at cooking?
Cooking is for females. Yes I'm sexist, or not.

44. Favorite writing instrument?
Pen.

45. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
Blend in.

46. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
No way.

47. What's one car you will never buy?
A car that sucks.

48. What kind of books do you like to read?
I might come off as nerdy, or not, but no books.

49. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Save the fucking money.

50. Burial or cremation?
Burial of course.

51. How many online journals do you read regularly?
Mmmm. A few 5-6.

52. What's one thing you're a loser at?
Being a winner.

53. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
I don't show it.

54. Do you cry in front of your friends?
Nope. It's that machismo going on.

56. What's one thing you like to do alone?
Wank.

57. Are you a giver or a taker?
Both.

58. When's the last time you cried?
I forgot.

59. Favorite communication method?
Talking.

60. How many drinks before you're tipsy?
I don't drink

61. Do you think you're cute?
Nope

62. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
Yeah.

No comments: