Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Am Obviously A Jock



What I want so badly right now - No, not an alligator that could take a piss standing up like the common male human or the occasional gifted female human, but jeah :- Elder Scrolls Oblivion

The last time I played a game in the Elder Scrolls series, I wasted half a day of my days, ignored nearly a hundred percent of my uni classes, forgot there's a world outside with actual people who don't carry battleaxes and have blue skin complexion, cursed my old pc and bought a new one......And other assorted self decaying qualities etcetra etcetra.

A lot of people tend to think RPGs = Final fantasy, not really, that's among loads of typical linear Japanese RPGs, I've never touched that - you're part of a storyline, Elder Scrolls is an open ended LOTR-injected RPG, where the storyline is just a canvas for you to fuck over thus making it "ROLE PLAYING" (For you kids think GTA with loads of customisable shit and a world influenced by LOTR, and remember LOTR existed way before the movie, I'm not saying I myself knew this cause I don't, apologies o' wise book pplz). The last one was Morrowind, it was amazing, it rekindled fond memories of losing sleep during school days over Ultima 7 (An old legendary D&D / LOTR influenced PC RPG game), but then Morrowind had a lot of flaws which were ignored due to the beautiful world bestowed upon the RPG nerd fluently caressing the mouse and keyboard.



After reading some reviews, like dayum, they rectified those flaws and made a much much much better game than Morrowind. Tak percaya? Check this shit out homes :-
Orale carnal! To the boneesssssssss

So basically I'm fucked. I'm not much of a game player, I used to be because it was kinda trendy during those early IT days of this country, now I only pay attention to shit like GTA which is the shit, some football management games and currently I'm wasting precious time on stupid games like Street Soccer 2 on the PS2, and the PS2 is my sister's, I have a laptop that does not like to be played games on, before buying the laptop I didn't realize the heavy work I usually do on my old fucked PCs are not too applicable on the laptop, the laptop is for carrying around surfing internet on small tables at cafes with chairs not built for me. So basically I'm fucked (Ulangan), cause one weakness this game has is - It's double barrel machine gun + BFG on the other hand fucking graphic heavy, not that that's a bad thing to your senses, only to your reality - You're fucking poor and devoid of a dreamy game machine, I mean I'm.



I have two choices - Buy a desktop PC or buy the X-Box 360, I'm going to instantly denounce X-Box 360 (What an inappropriate use of the word denounce but it sounded cool) Since I'm not a hardcore gamer, and it wouldn't pay off as most games for shallow non-hardcore gamers with super attention deficit disorder and a hard-on for footie are on the PS2 anyway, so fuck the X-Box for now, The desktop PC would be nice since it's a multi-tasking muthafuckah, and I need to do a lot of work which requires the ultimate heat absorbing powers of a desktop PC, but that's just like, what, side shit, work only cover a teenie weenie bit of my life, even so, it's sharing a single bed room with studies, the rest is all FUN! Shying away from the real world FUN! Not showering in the morning FUN! Having a bedroom alter-ego FUN! Not having a material girlfriend FUN! Facing one way for hours FUN! Slashing crocodile + yeti hybrid monsters FUN!

Fun not usually associated with a perfectly normal socially adept human being.



My point is, if you have an extra 5K to give away, call me asap, tq ttyl ok byez.

(I also changed my header image, oh I also just came back from another country, oh and I also finally watched Gubra, good movie! Worth damaging a culture over, oopsie daisy).

No comments: