Friday, January 21, 2005

Pussy

Radiohead - street spirit
Iron Maiden - infinite dreams
Teddy Pendegrass - turn off the lights
Jurassic 5 - jurass finish first
Hmm......
Carol King - will you still love me tomorrow
Chino XL - water

I want pussaayyyyyy for frayyyyyy.

I never go into HIATUS, but if I was a true-and-true "blogger", I would have gone into a lot of those, I guess I'm a typical male, I don't know what I have this blog for, to type shit, yeah that's it, to type shit.

You gotta watch the TripleNoize to believe it, believe me.

I just watched Finding Nemo over download, late yet again. Very nice.

I guess I really dig Pixar movies, ones I've watched : Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles. All of them were good.

I guess I hate Dreamworks movies, ones I've watched : Shrek, Shark's Tale, Shrek 2 (Maybe more I can't recall). All of them were nehhhhhhhh. I didn't even finish shark's tale, abandoned it on cd2, only thing good on it were the jamaican jellyfishes. Booooring, nexttttt.

I was sick, yeah I was sick for a while, still a bit sick. I'm hungry right now, I need to eat before taking medication.

I can't hate TripleNoize, I'm not sure if they really mean to do all those things, it's too cruel to do stuff like that to yourself. Urgkh.

I'm flashbacking to days when this then cool guy who wore the then cool "alternative" thick-framed glasses manned the school speakers, at the end of the term, where people make dedications and stuff. This was long long ago. And was the first time I heard this song, this very nice song.

Radiohead - street spirit.

From the school speakers. Fadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee outttttttt againnnnnnnnnnn. It was something. I'm sorry but after OK Computer, Radiohead sounded like crap to me, well to me, I know some might dig it, but I just don't, I liked OK Computer, that's the only Radiohead album I had (Still actually my Sepultura-lovin' friend gave it to me because he thought it was too slow and blowed). But after that, all that experimental shit, I don't know, whatever, never listened to the albums anyway, fuck fuck fuck.

No comments: