Thursday, May 27, 2004

Illiad

Okay incase anyone else posts shit up the tagboard. YES, I know TROY was based on a few thousand pages of poem written by Homer, Illiad. I'm not an idiot. And I don't care if the character Paris was from the poem, the movie itself makes a mockery out of the poem, first, it didn't include the gods, and nearly everyone was supposed to be dead at the end (hell yeah I'd like to see Paris being murdered), a lot more was really fucked up, the hero was played by brad pitt which is something you wouldn't expect of a fucking Greek hero (allthough I thought he was okay), and everyone was so fucking small you'd wonder whether this is a story about Greeks or just a random crappy period war story. Hey, plus, what's so special about Helen except the blonde hair, nothing at all, when Peter O'toole was going about her beauty, I fucking swear he had a fucking lying face about him. Anyway, I don't care if they don't respect the original written but at least make a fucking good movie, fuck Paris, he's a dumbfuck, he spoiled the whole fucking movie, seriously I enjoyed the WHOLE movie EXCEPT Paris. Forget about it.



CONFIRMED!!!!! Alan Smith masuk MAN UTD. Gua happy dohhhhhhhhhhhh. Whkarhkahkgahkga..

No comments: