1. If all the nations in the world are in debt ( I am not joking. even US has got debts), where did all the money go?
To the fucking world bank, idiot.
2. When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
Dogs, if they bark a certain way, you know they like it.
3. What is the speed of darkness?
The speed of a black metal drummer's double pedal, how the fuck should I know.
4. If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?
Yet another mind boggling question that is ultimately dumb, who knows? Budget constraints? The fact that the engineer who crafted the airplane knows more than you do, numbnut?
5. Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?
Peter Crouch scored a goal yesterday, yes, yesterday was a strange day, today isn't, that's how I know I'm right when I'm of the opinion you're stupid, cause my sixth sense agreed.
6. Can you cry under water?
If we cry semen it would be easier to tell wudnit.
7. Why do people say, "you've been working like a dog" when dogs just sit around all day?
I've never heard people say that to me, but then again, whatever.
8. Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
Because calculators think they're smarter than phones, and intelligent things like being different. Shut the fuck up.
9. Do fish ever get thirsty?
I don't know, do smart people ever get stupid? Oh yeah, you're not smart, surprise, I'm not a fish either, idiot.
10. Can you get cornered in a round room?
It's possible if you're cornered by a fucking square, note : you're pissing me off.
11. What does OK actually mean?
Something to say when you don't want to hurt the feelings of the girl of your dreams when she asks how her dreadful cooking was.
12. Why do birds not fall out of trees when they sleep?
Because they have the ability to not fall out of trees when they sleep.
13. What came first, the fruit or the color orange?
That's not important, what's important is was the cumshot on the face, boobs, or hair, either way I prefer creampie.
14. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
15. What should one call a male ladybird?
Dude looks like a ladybird.
16. If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they remember that they forgot?
If I increase your chances of having amnesia by doing unangelic things to your head would you try to find out for yourself? Cunt.
17. Can you blow a balloon up under water?
In the spirit of my last answer can you fucking try this yourself, and don't get back at me, infact, just stay underwater, maybe you can find out if humans really do need oxygen too, two birds with one stone, fucking excellent.
18. Why is it called a "building" when it is already built?
Because linguists are idiots.
19. If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you turned on your radio would you be able to hear it?
If you think too much are you an idiot, or a dumbfuck?
20. If you're traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens?
A miracle. How the fuck should I know, go fuck a pigeon and fly away.
21. Why is it called a TV set when there's only one?
I told you already, linguists are fucking idiot, start listening and you'll learn a few things, stop questioning and you'll be less of a dumbfuck.
22. If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?
Not if it was on a ancient red indian burial ground. Actually I'm just making up answers, ask your real estate agent and he'll say something nice and scripted to cheer you up only for you to find out later that he didn't actually answer your question/satisfy your curiousity, hahaha, what an idiot you are.
23. Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?
You've never been to italy? Plus who cares about what's legal, it's more soulful to care about what's possible, bitch.