Monday, April 25, 2005

Satu

I don't have much to write about. So while listening to my daily lucy in the loo, let me post the lyrics to this one song by glen frey. Just cause I wanna. I can't relate, but I can imagine a situation to relate to it.

I know you need a friend, someone you can talk to
Who will understand what you're going through
When it comes to love, there's no easy answer
Only you can say what you're gonna do
I heard you on the phone, you took his number,
Said you were alone but you called him "Sue"
Isn't he the guy, the guy who left you cryin'?
Isn't he the one who made you blue?
When you remember those nights in his arms,
You know you gotta make up your mind
Are you gonna stay with the one who loves you
Or are you goin' back to the one you love?
Someone's gonna cry when they know they've lost you
Someone's gonna thank the stars above
What you gonna say when he comes over?
There's no easy way to see this through
All the broken dreams, all the disappointments
Oh girl, what you gonna do?
Your heart keeps sayin', "It's just not fair"
But still you gotta make up your mind

No comments: